Elixicure CBD Roll-on is a 100% natural, plant-based, non-addictive topical solution.
Handcrafted and formulated in California, USA, Elixicure is an effective solution for the application of CBD to specific areas of the body, with usage made easy, clean and efficient by its roll-on applicator.
Elixicure utilizes the purest, organically derived essential oils and active ingredients to create wellness products that are superior in quality and formulation than those available in the marketplace today.
Elixicure is the only USA CBD brand to be registered with the FDA and only uses government approved, premium Hemp from farms in Kentucky.
Handcrafted at their custom facility in California, USA, Elixicure is the topical CBD cream of choice for Professional Surfers, Skateboarders, and Mixed Martial Artists.
All products made by Elixicure are 3rd Party Tested and completely THC free. In addition to being regulated by FDA, the Elixicure facility is GMP verified. All products, as well as the hemp contained within, are also BCSG (Banned Substance Control Group) verified, the gold standard in Dietary Supplement Certification. BCSG certification ensures that the product is:
- Certified Drug Free: providing protection for athletes against drugs that are on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) prohibited list
- Certified Quality: ensuring that the ingredients contained within are verified and checked for heavy metals, contaminants, pesticides and solvents.
- Certified GMP compliant: confirming that the Elixicure facility in California is compliant with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Certified Hemp: verifying the THC and CBD content, testing for synthetic cannabinoids, and WADA prohibited substance screening.
- CBD Hemp Extract 100mg
- Menthol USP Topical Analgesic
- Willow Bark Extract Topical Analgesic
How to Use
Apply to the affected area using the roll-on, 1-2 times daily, pre or post exercise. Massage the cream in if required.
For External Use Only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Do Not Use:
- On open wounds or damaged skin.
- With a heating pad.
- Do not use before a hot shower or apply hot water after application.
- If you have a Sensitivity to aspirin: People with ASTHMA, STOMACH ULCERS, DIABETES, HYPOPROTHROMBINEMIA, GOUT, HEMOPHILIA, or KIDNEY or LIVER DISEASE might be sensitive to aspirin and also willow bark. – With medications that slow clotting. Medications that slow blood clotting (Anticoagulant / Antiplatelet drugs) can interact negatively with WILLOW BARK.
- If you are allergic to any listed ingredients.
- Do not bandage tightly.
Immediately stop use and consult your GP/Physician if you have any adverse reactions.
Always read the patient information leaflet before commencing treatment. The patient information can be found here .
Learn more about common health problems affecting many of us every day.