Elixicure CBD Roll-on Cream is a 100% natural, plant-based, non-addictive topical pain solution, handcrafted in California, USA. It is a THC free, effective topical solution for the temporary relief from minor aches and pains associated with sore muscles, sprains, bruises and aches.
- 1 OZ Bottle
- 100 MG of Active Cannabinoids
- 100% Plant-based
- Organic Ingredients
- THC Free
- Paraben Free
This is a generic product, therefore depending on availability, the brand you receive may not be the same as the one pictured.
Elixicure utilizes the purest, organically derived essential oils and active ingredients to
products that are superior to quality than those available in the marketplace today. It is the
only USA CBD brand to be registered with the FDA and only uses government approved
Handcrafted at their custom facility in California, USA, Elixicure is the CBD pain relief
solution of choice for Professional Surfers, Skateboarders, and some of the world’s leading
Martial Artists and UFC fighters.
- CBD Hemp Extract 100mg
- Menthol USP Topical Analgesic
- Willow Bark Extract Topical Analgesic
How to Use
Apply to the affected area using the roll-on, 1-2 times daily, pre or post exercise. Massage the cream in if required.
For External Use Only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Do Not Use:
- On open wounds or damaged skin.
- With a heating pad.
- Do not use before a hot shower or apply hot water after application.
- If you have a Sensitivity to aspirin: People with ASTHMA, STOMACH ULCERS, DIABETES, HYPOPROTHROMBINEMIA, GOUT, HEMOPHILIA, or KIDNEY or LIVER DISEASE might be sensitive to aspirin and also willow bark. – With medications that slow clotting. Medications that slow blood clotting (Anticoagulant / Antiplatelet drugs) can interact negatively with WILLOW BARK.
- If you are allergic to any listed ingredients.
- Do not bandage tightly.
Immediately stop use and consult your GP/Physician if you have any adverse reactions.
|Elixicure CBD Roll-On Cream||1||£35.00|
|Elixicure CBD Roll-On Cream||2||£50.00|
Always read the patient information leaflet before commencing treatment. The patient information can be found here .
Learn more about common health problems affecting many of us every day.