Tadalafil As Needed
Tadalafil is the active ingredient in Cialis and is now available as a generic drug to help men prepare for sexual activity in as little as 30 minutes.
Order in the next to receive your order on the following days:
|DPD Next Day||Tue 05 Jul - Wed 06 Jul||£5.00|
|Royal Mail Tracked 48||Wed 06 Jul - Sat 09 Jul||£3.00|
|Royal Mail Special Delivery™||Tue 05 Jul||£5.95|
What is Tadalafil?
Tadalafil is medically identical to the popular brand Cialis as both contain the same active ingredient (also called Tadalafil). This means that the dosages, effects and medical composition of both drugs are the same.
Now available as a generic drug, Tadalafil is significantly cheaper than its branded counterpart. The “For Use As Needed” form of Tadalafil (10mg or 20mg) is a fast and effective impotence treatment that can be taken just 30 minutes before a man is required to be sexually active. It has also become popular with men suffering from erectile dysfunction because its effectiveness can last up to 36 hours.
- Men who buy Tadalafil may expect this impotence medication to:
- Improve ability to achieve and maintain an erection
- Improve the hardness of an erection
- Prepare for sexual activity in just 30 minutes
- Increase confidence
Who is Tadalafil suitable for?
Tadalafil can be used by:
- Adult men of any age
- Regardless of the severity of erectile dysfunction
- By men with health problems that typically conflict with impotence medication – such as diabetes or controlled hypertension (high blood pressure)
How to take Tadalafil
One Tadalafil “For Use As Needed” should be swallowed with water a minimum of 30 minutes before you expect to be sexually active. In some cases, longer may be required for Tadalafil to take effect and so men using the medication for the first time are advised to take the medication at least an hour before intercourse.
Tadalafil tablets may be ingested with food if necessary. However, it is important to be aware that medication taken at the same time as consuming heavy foods may delay effectiveness slightly.
- Tadalafil tablets should not be taken more than once a day, even if effectiveness is not as expected. This can be dangerous for your health. If you accidentally consume more than one tablet in a 24 hour period, seek medical assistance immediately
- Tablets should never be split as they may impact on the effectiveness of the medication
- Never take Tadalafil in conjunction with any other erectile dysfunction medications
- Avoid consuming too much alcohol when taking Tadalafil as this can lead to dizziness, headaches, an increased heart rate or a drop in blood pressure.
- Never ingest Tadalafil at the same time as recreational drugs. When combined with Tadalafil, amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite (typically found in drugs such as “poppers”) may cause blood pressure to drop to unsafe levels.
- Never take Tadalafil if you believe you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are unsure as to you may react to the medication, consult your healthcare provider.
- Do not take Tadalafil if you have ingested or believe you may have ingested nitrates such as isosorbide dinitrate or isosorbide mononitrate (common medications prescribed for chest pains).
All prescription medications pose a slight risk to those who take them and a small percentage of users may experience side effects. The most common side effects associated with Tadalafi include indigestion, stuffy or runny noses, headaches, flushes, back pain or muscle aches.
In the vast majority of cases, these side effects are short-lived and subside after a matter of hours. In more serious cases, issues such as back pain may persist for 12 to 24 hours.
In the unlikely event that side effects last longer than this, it is important to seek immediate assistance from a medical professional.
If you have any concerns about taking erectile dysfunction medication or wish to discuss potential side effects with a pharmacist, you can do so discreetly via phone, email or our Live Chat service.
What is the recommended dosage of Tadalafil As Needed?
Tadalafil is available in 10mg and 20mg doses. The recommended starting dose is 10mg - consider switching to 20mg if you do not experience desirable side effects after taking 10mg.
How long does it take for Tadalafil As Needed to take effect?
Tadalafil is a fast-acting treatment that can take effect in as little as 30 minutes. For best results, take up to 30 minutes before sexual activity.
How long does Tadalafil As Needed last?
Tadalafil can last for up to 36 hours.
Does Tadalafil As Needed keep you hard after coming?
You will only experience an erection when sexually stimulated. Your erection will soften after ejaculating.
Can I take Tadalafil As Needed everyday?
If you wish to take Tadalafil every day, we recommend taking Tadalafil Daily, instead. Tadalafil Daily is available in a smaller dose and is taken every day (whether you plan to engage in sexual activity or not).
Can I take Tadalafil As Needed with alcohol?
It is best to limit your alcohol intake when using Tadalafil. Excessive consumption may lead to unwanted side effects.
Can I take Tadalafil As Needed alongside other ED medication?
Never mix ED treatments. By doing so, you put yourself at risk of an overdose.
What is the difference between Tadalafil and Viagra?
Tadalafil or “Generic Cialis” is different from Viagra in that it contains a different active ingredient. However, both Tadalafil and the Sildenafil (the active ingredient in Viagra) are known as PDE-5 inhibitors. This means that the drug suppresses a specific enzyme in the body, enabling more blood to flow into the penis through the blood vessels.
While both medications work in very much the same way, Tadalafil has been found to last significantly longer than Viagra. Tadalafil may continue to work in the body for up to 36 hours in contrast to Viagra, which typically lasts for 4 hours.
What is the difference between Tadalafil and Cialis?
Cialis is a branded product and Tadalafil is the generic equivalent. Both treatments contain the exact same ingredients.
Is cheaper medication safe?
The quality of generic and branded medication is conducted by the European Medicines Agency and upheld by the MHRA in the UK. Tadalafil or “Generic Cialis” from a reputable and fully regulated pharmacist is every bit as safe as branded Cialis or Viagra.
What is the difference between Tadalafil As Needed and Tadalafil Once A Day?
Tadalafil As Needed should be taken up to 30 minutes before planned sexual activity. Tadalafil Daily, on the other hand, is to be taken once a day no matter what. With Tadalafil Daily, you have the freedom to experience spontaneous sex without any interruption.
Is it legal to buy Tadalafil As Needed online?
Yes - we are a regulated pharmacy and can prescribe you with the treatment after an online consultation.
What are the side effects of Tadalafil As Needed?
Common side effects associated with Tadalafil include indigestion, a stuffy nose, headaches and muscle pain. Please see the ‘side effects’ tab for more information.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find the information by searching for your treatment on Medicines.org.uk.
Latest product reviews from
Related guides and articles
Here’s Why You Should Take Care Just How Much You Drink This Christmas
Don’t Let Erectile Dysfunction Ruin Your Festive Season
Get your medication in three simple steps
1. Select treatment
Select your treatment with help from our A-Z guide or navigation bar.
2. Free consultation
Complete our free consultation. Complete privacy guaranteed.
3. Discreet delivery
Pay for your treatment & enjoy discreet delivery. Next day delivery available.