Tadalafil As Need
Tadalafil is the active ingredient in Cialis and is now available as a generic drug to help men prepare for sexual activity in as little as 30 minutes.
This is a generic product, therefore depending on availability, the brand you receive may not be the same as the one pictured.
What is Tadalafil?
Tadalafil is medically identical to the popular brand Cialis as both contain the same active ingredient (also called Tadalafil). This means that the dosages, effects and medical composition of both drugs are the same.
Now available as a generic drug, Tadalafil is significantly cheaper than its branded counterpart. The “For Use As Needed” form of Tadalafil (10mg or 20mg) is a fast and effective impotence treatment that can be taken just 30 minutes before a man is required to be sexually active. It has also become popular with men suffering from erectile dysfunction because its effectiveness can last up to 36 hours.
Men who buy Tadalafil may expect this impotence medication to:
- Improve ability to achieve and maintain an erection
- Improve the hardness of an erection
- Prepare for sexual activity in just 30 minutes
- Increase confidence
Tadalafil can be used by:
- Adult men of any age
- Regardless of the severity of erectile dysfunction
- By men with health problems that typically conflict with impotence medication – such as diabetes or controlled hypertension (high blood pressure)
Is a cheaper medication safe?
The quality of generic and branded medication is conducted by the European Medicines Agency and upheld by the MHRA in the UK. Tadalafil or “Generic Cialis” from a reputable and fully regulated pharmacist is every bit as safe as branded Cialis or Viagra.
Differences between Tadalafil and Viagra
Tadalafil or “Generic Cialis” is different from Viagra in that it contains a different active ingredient. However, both Tadalafil and the Sildenafil (the active ingredient in Viagra) are known as PDE-5 inhibitors. This means that the drug suppresses a specific enzyme in the body, enabling more blood to flow into the penis through the blood vessels.
While both medications work in very much the same way, Tadalafil has been found to last significantly longer than Viagra. Tadalafil may continue to work in the body for up to 36 hours in contrast to Viagra, which typically lasts for 4 hours.
How to take Tadalafil
One Tadalafil “For Use As Needed” should be swallowed with water a minimum of 30 minutes before you expect to be sexually active. In some cases, longer may be required for Tadalafil to take effect and so men using the medication for the first time are advised to take the medication at least an hour before intercourse.
Tadalafil tablets may be ingested with food if necessary. However, it is important to be aware that medication taken at the same time as consuming heavy foods may delay effectiveness slightly.
- Tadalafil tablets should not be taken more than once a day, even if effectiveness is not as expected. This can be dangerous for your health. If you accidentally consume more than one tablet in a 24 hour period, seek medical assistance immediately
- Tablets should never be split as they may impact on the effectiveness of the medication
- Never take Tadalafil in conjunction with any other erectile dysfunction medications
- Avoid consuming too much alcohol when taking Tadalafil as this can lead to dizziness, headaches, an increased heart rate or a drop in blood pressure.
- Never ingest Tadalafil at the same time as recreational drugs. When combined with Tadalafil, amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite (typically found in drugs such as “poppers”) may cause blood pressure to drop to unsafe levels.
- Never take Tadalafil if you believe you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are unsure as to you may react to the medication, consult your healthcare provider.
- Do not take Tadalafil if you have ingested or believe you may have ingested nitrates such as isosorbide dinitrate or isosorbide mononitrate (common medications prescribed for chest pains).
All prescription medications pose a slight risk to those who take them and a small percentage of users may experience side effects. The most common side effects associated with Tadalafi include indigestion, stuffy or runny noses, headaches, flushes, back pain or muscle aches.
In the vast majority of cases, these side effects are short-lived and subside after a matter of hours. In more serious cases, issues such as back pain may persist for 12 to 24 hours.
In the unlikely event that side effects last longer than this, it is important to seek immediate assistance from a medical professional.
If you have any concerns about taking erectile dysfunction medication or wish to discuss potential side effects with a pharmacist, you can do so discreetly via phone, email or our Live Chat service.
Reviews for Tadalafil (Generic Cialis) 10mg
100% of customers liked this medication (2 reviews)
|29-Jan-2018||Is very good more like orginal cialis spec.next day after us|
|27-Dec-2017||very pleased with the results.|
Reviews for Tadalafil (Generic Cialis) 20mg
100% of customers liked this medication (9 reviews)
|12-Jun-2018||ok works as expected! good product|
|11-Jun-2018||Generic pills much better value and no less effective.|
cele mai bune calitate -pret
in 30 minute devi foarte bun si iti da o placere de dragoste
|11-May-2018||Helps me have a good sex life again|
|04-May-2018||Very fast delivery, safe and discrete|
|25-Apr-2018||Great product far better than viagra|
|29-Mar-2018||did what it said on the tin|
|14-Mar-2018||works as it should, does what it says on the tin !!!!|
|01-Feb-2018||Very happy .good product .|
|Tadalafil (Generic Cialis) 10mg||4||£19.99|
|Tadalafil (Generic Cialis) 10mg||8||£29.99|
|Tadalafil (Generic Cialis) 10mg||12||£39.99|
|Tadalafil (Generic Cialis) 10mg||16||£49.99|
|Tadalafil (Generic Cialis) 20mg||4||£19.99|
|Tadalafil (Generic Cialis) 20mg||8||£29.99|
|Tadalafil (Generic Cialis) 20mg||12||£39.99|
|Tadalafil (Generic Cialis) 20mg||16||£49.99|
Always read the patient information leaflet before commencing treatment. The patient information can be found here .
Order in the next to receive your order on the following days:
Wednesday 20 Jun by 12:00PM with DPD Next Day
Wednesday 20 Jun by 10:30AM with DPD Next Day by 10:30
Wednesday 20 Jun - Friday 22 Jun with Royal Mail Signed For™
Wednesday 20 Jun with Royal Mail Special Delivery™
Wednesday 20 Jun with UPS Next Day Local Collection
* Please note that delivery estimates don't take public holidays into account, so your delivery may be later if there is a public holiday between today and your estimated delivery date.
Learn more about common health problems affecting many of us every day.
January 15th Is Blue Monday, a Time When Mental Health Concerns Can Hit Hardest
Depression is a widespread condition throughout the UK which can affect you both emotionally and physicallyRead More
Here’s Why You Should Take Care Just How Much You Drink This Christmas
Here’s why you should take care just how much you drink this ChristmasRead More
Don’t Let Erectile Dysfunction Ruin Your Festive Season
Did you know that sales of erectile dysfunction medication doubles in the run up to Christmas?Read More
At Express Pharmacy, we take customer service seriously and we are proud of the great feedback we've received from our customers.
Is very good more like orginal cialis spec.next day after usRead More
Next Day Delivery
Three easy steps
to your medication
Select the treatment your require
from the homepage,
or select from the menu at the top.
Complete a free online medical questionnaire to see if this treatment is suitable for you.
Pay for your treatment using our secure card payment system.