Tadalafil Once A Day
Tadalafil Daily is a discreet and effective treatment for men suffering from persistent erectile dysfunction. This once-a-day medication contains the same active ingredient as Cialis and is now available as a generic drug to help sexually active men achieve hardness during intercourse.
What is Tadalafil?
Tadalafil is medically identical to the popular brand Cialis , containing the same active ingredient (also called Tadalafil). Tadalafil Daily is medically identical to its branded counterpart, meaning that the dosages, effects, longevity and medical composition of both drugs are the same.
Why Tadalafil Daily?
Tadalafil Daily is significantly cheaper than its branded counterpart but it is as reliable and convenient as Cialis. The “Daily” form of Tadalafil (2.5mg or 5mg) is primarily designed for those in relationships or who wish to enjoy a consistently active sex life. Like Cialis Daily it helps men to ensure that they are never caught out by an embarrassing moment of impotence.
Men who buy Tadalafil Daily may expect this impotence medication to:
- Help them achieve and maintain an erection
- Help them achieve and maintain hardness of an erection
- Increase confidence
Tadalafil can be used by:
- Adult males of any age
- Men with all severities of erectile dysfunction
- Men with health problems that may conflict with impotence medication – such as diabetes or controlled hypertension (high blood pressure)
- By men how have had a partial removal of the prostate or prostatectomy
Is a cheaper medication safe?
The European Medicines Agency and the MHRA in the UK are responsible for ensuring the quality of both generic and branded medication. Purchasing Tadalafil or “Generic Cialis” from a reputable and fully regulated pharmacist is every bit as safe as selecting an alternative product from a more familiar brand.
Differences between Tadalafil Daily and Viagra
Tadalafil Daily and Viagra are both known as PDE-5 inhibitors. This means that they enable more blood to flow into the penis by suppressing a specific enzyme in the body. However, the two medications use different active ingredients to achieve this result and in the case of Tadalafil Daily a much smaller does enables men to take this medication on a daily basis. While Viagra, Generic Sildenafil or another PDE-5 inhibitor such as Spedra is designed for occasional use, Tadalafil Daily is aimed at men who enjoy regular intercourse or sexual activity and need regular treatment for erectile dysfunction.
How to take Tadalafil Daily
One Tadalafil tablet should be taken as part of a consistent, daily routine. It is important to ensure that Tadalafil is taken at the same time each day without fail to ensure effectiveness.
In the event that you forget to take a does, you should attempt to take your next tablet as soon as you remember and not wait for another 24 hours. Tadalafil tablets may be ingested with food if necessary.
Improved hardness and maintenance of an erection will typically be noticeable in 24 hours. In some cases, however, it may take several daily doses before an improvement is noticeable. Men taking Tadalafil Daily should not rely on the immediate effects of the medication. It is also important for men not to increase their dosage in response to a perceived ineffectiveness.
- Tadalafil Daily tablets should be taken at the same time each day and users should not exceed the prescribed dosage at any point.
- Should you accidentally take more than one tablet in a short period of time, seek medical advice at the earliest opportunity.
- Tadalafil tablets should never be split and prescribed dosages should never be tampered with as this can reduce effectiveness of this erectile dysfunction medication
- Never take Tadalafil Daily in conjunction with any other impotence medications such as Viagra, Sildenafil or Cialis
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption when taking Tadalafil as this can lead to increased heart rate, dizziness, headaches and a drop in blood pressure.
- Never take Tadalafil Daily alongside recreational drugs. When combined with Tadalafil, amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite (typically found in drugs such as “poppers”) can lower blood pressure to unsafe levels.
- Never take Tadalafil if you believe you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Allergic reactions may include rashes, hives, difficulty swallowing, difficulty breathing, and swelling of the lips, tongue or throat. If you are unsure as to you may react to the medication, you should consult your healthcare provider before taking Tadalafil.
- Do not take Tadalafil Daily if you have ingested or believe you may have ingested nitrates such as isosorbide dinitrate or isosorbide mononitrate (common medications prescribed for chest pains).
All prescription medications are known to pose a slight risk. A small percentage of men may experience mild side effects from taking Tadalafil, including headaches, flushes, indigestion, stuffy or runny noses, back pain or muscle aches.
In the vast majority of cases, these minor side effects subside within a matter of hours. In more serious cases, issues such as back pain may persist for 12 to 24 hours.
In the unlikely event that side effects relating to Tadalafil Daily last longer than this, you should take advice from a medical professional. Similarly, if you suffer from an erection that won’t subside (typically lasting more than 4 hours), seek immediate medical help to avoid long-term injury.
In very rare cases, Tadalafil Daily can cause a sudden loss of vision or hearing. If you experience these symptoms, feel dizzy or suffer from ringing in the ears, stop taking your medication immediately and consult your pharmacist or GP.
If you would like to know more about the effects of erectile dysfunction medications or want to know which one is right for you, why not contact us by phone, email or Live Chat today.
Always read the patient information leaflet before commencing treatment. The patient information can be found here .
Order in the next to receive your order on the following days:
Wednesday 20 Jun by 12:00PM with DPD Next Day
Wednesday 20 Jun by 10:30AM with DPD Next Day by 10:30
Wednesday 20 Jun - Friday 22 Jun with Royal Mail Signed For™
Wednesday 20 Jun with Royal Mail Special Delivery™
Wednesday 20 Jun with UPS Next Day Local Collection
* Please note that delivery estimates don't take public holidays into account, so your delivery may be later if there is a public holiday between today and your estimated delivery date.
Learn more about common health problems affecting many of us every day.
January 15th Is Blue Monday, a Time When Mental Health Concerns Can Hit Hardest
Depression is a widespread condition throughout the UK which can affect you both emotionally and physicallyRead More
Here’s Why You Should Take Care Just How Much You Drink This Christmas
Here’s why you should take care just how much you drink this ChristmasRead More
Don’t Let Erectile Dysfunction Ruin Your Festive Season
Did you know that sales of erectile dysfunction medication doubles in the run up to Christmas?Read More
Next Day Delivery
Three easy steps
to your medication
Select the treatment your require
from the homepage,
or select from the menu at the top.
Complete a free online medical questionnaire to see if this treatment is suitable for you.
Pay for your treatment using our secure card payment system.